Who is Levi Roots?
Levi Roots known for his appearance on the BBC show Dragons Den. Levi Roots became a nationally recognized face after slaying the Dragons and getting Peter Jones & Richard Farleigh to invest in his extremely popular brand Reggae Reggae Sauce.
Since that moment Levi’s has embraced entrepreneurship with two hands firmly grasping hold of the success roller coaster. He has launched a number of books, music albums and launched his restaurant the Caribbean Smokehouse. Levi also gives regular talks at schools around the UK to inspire our young minds of today.
I’ve interviewed a number of successful people & there’s is no shortage of knowledge and wisdom which I aim to bring to you from the brightest minds on our planet.
This week I wanted to bring you something new so I decided to reach out Levi Roots for an over the phone recorded Interview and create a new Podcast section for Most Mogul.
‘Hit play to learn more about Levi Roots’
To Donate to Most Mogul visit > Most Mogul Donation Page
Levi Roots Book
You Can Get It If You Really Want: Start your business, transform your life
Some Questions I Asked Levi:
- What do you recall most from your experience inside the Den?
- What made you go on Dragons Den in the first place?
- What was going through your mind at this point? (referring to when Levi stated an incorrect fact in his pitch)
- Does he still see Peter Jones or Richard Farleigh?
- Do you have a celebrity encounter from your past that maybe I haven’t mentioned?
- is this referencing to your child hood or is this just part of the song?
- What I want to know Levi is are you still hungry for success?
- What’s next for Levi Roots?
- Can you tell us what life was like for you growing up?
- What are your thoughts on the education system and how it impacts entrepreneurship?
- How are things going for you with your restaurant the Caribbean Smokehouse?
- What dish would you recommend to me if I was to visit your restaurant?
- Do you have moments of self doubt or low self-esteem?
- What advice would you give to aspiring entrepreneurs that might be trying to figure things out right now?
- Who do you consider to be the Most Mogul entrepreneur or busy professional?
“Please share this on your favorite Social media app,
Tweet it, Pin it or a good old fashion like ‘n’ share on Facebook.
This really does help us to reach tons more people!”
Watch Levi Roots, his time in the Den and his thoughts and words looking back on that moment
Latest posts by Russ Turner (see all)
- Founders Intent – Getting Founders Found - July 20, 2019
- Tim Draper – Draping His Way To Success Whilst Helping Others - July 15, 2019
- Interview with Rob Moore – From Progressive Property To Progressive Life - June 16, 2019